How-To :: Prevent users from installing third-party applications.
1. Open BlackBerry Manager.
2. Highlight the Domain in the left pane.
3. Choose the Global tab at the top of the right-pane.
4. Click the Edit Properties link in the right pane.
5. In the Global Properties window, choose IT Policy in the left pane.
6. Highlight IT Policies in the right pane, and click the Browse button […] to bring up a list of policies.
7. In the IT Policies window, choose an IT Policy and press the Properties button.
8. In the selected policy window, choose Security Policy Group in the left pane.
9. In the right pane, set the following policy setting accordingly:
Disallow Third-Party Application Download = True
10. Apply all changed settings. Close windows.
11. Resend IT policy to user’s device. (Or wait until IT Policy is automatically resent.)