Sync Options for the Mac – Missing Sync vs. PocketMac
- Missing Sync Click Here
1. More reliable syncing of calendars, contacts and to-dos (as reported in the forums)
2. Ability to sync music and photos to certain BlackBerry handhelds.
1. Cannot install applications to handheld.
2. No support for Browser Bookmarks.
3. Installs standalone notes app.
- PocketMac Click here
1. “Official” Blackberry sync client for Mac.
2. Supports PIN field in Address Book.
3. Makes good use of Mac resources (Safari bookmarks, stickies for notes).
4. Can be used to install/uninstall apps on device.
1. No support for calendar alarms, timed to-dos.
2. Many reports of unreliable sync in forums.