This item has been shown 46 times.
- 8/2 NM-B wire is primarily used in residential wiring as branch circuits for outlets, switches,and other loads. NM-B cable may be run in air voids of masonry block or tile walls where such walls are not subject to excessive moisture or dampness. Voltage rating for NM-B cable is 600 volts.STANDARDS
- meets or exceeds UL Standard 83
- UL Standard 719
- Federal Specification A-A-59544
- Annealed soft bare copper per ASTM B3 and B8.
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) compound with a nylon covering meeting the required thickness of Type THHN.DISCLAIMER
- Picture May Not Represent Actual Cable and is Only Used As a Representation Please Refer to The Specifications for Product Accuracy.PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS Size AWG 8 Number of Conductors 2 + 1 Ground Ground Wire Size AWG 10 Insulation Thickness(inches) 0.029 Nylon Thickness(inches) 0.005 Allowable Ampacity40 Amps Weight (Lbs/1000ft) 190 Shipping
***Free shipping on most orders.
Need the wire fast? Ask about our expedited shipping to get it to you on time. Signature required for all deliveries. Please note 's delivery dates are only estimates actual delivery dates may be faster or longer, please message us for exact delivery times.***
***All returns must be made within 30 days from the date of purchase or they will not be accepted. Nassau National Cable does not cover re-delivery fees, extraneous shipping expenses or change of address fees after shipping***response
response will be left as soon as response is left for us.