On eBay Now...
Portable AM FM Radio Compact Transistor Radio Pocket Radio BLACK For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Portable AM FM Radio Compact Transistor Radio Pocket Radio BLACK:
About this item:Portable Design:
- You can hold mini radio by one hand. it's small enough to put it in emergency kit. This FM AM radio measures 69*128*28mm with weight only 119g (without batteries), close to the size of iPhone 7. More importantly, thanks to its back clip and lanyard, transistor radio is pretty easy to carry around whether it’s clipped to pocket or carried with lanyard. Now, take it for morning exercise, stroll or a break in park, together with a piece of brisk music or a great radio show.
Easy to Use:
- After busy work, sometimes it’s nice to take a nap with a simple battery radio. Designed with three control buttons - tuning knob, volume knob, band/power switch button, J-166 portable radio is quite easy to operate. The tuning indicator, on the other hand, reminds you of available radio stations. See, how simple it is.
Excellent Signal Reception:
- FM: 87-108 MHz, AM:520-1730 kHz; I guess a small radio with excellent signal reception definitely can capture your heart, right? Our handheld radio is the right one. It’s not only equipped with 16.5 inch long 360° adjustable antenna, but built in advanced DSP chip. No matter which city or even a remote area you’re in, you can get the local stations easily.
Perfect Sound quality:
- With built-in magnetic speaker featured as clear sound playing, you could share the moment filled with various baseball games, talk shows, classical music and news with your friends. Meanwhile, the music of one often speaks directly to one’s heart. So it’s fabulous to enjoy your favorite music in your own world with plugging your earphones to 3.5mm earphone jack on the pocket radio am fm.
- The AM/FM radio powered by 2*AA batteries (not included in package).The red battery indicator will tell you if the battery still has power and if it needs to be replaced. Also, when you are about to receive a station, the signal indicator will turn green, which will tell you that you need to adjust the knob amplitude less to help you find that station, very convenient.