This item has been shown 11 times.
FlexPoint RS-232 to Fiber Converter, 850-nm Multimode, 2.5 km, ST
· Works as a standalone converter or as a hot-swappable chassis-mount converter in a FlexPoint Media Converter Chassis.
· Works as serial RS-232 fiber converter and extender.
· Supports distances to 2.5 kilometers (1.5 miles).
· Autosenses speeds up to 115.2 kbps.
· Works as a standalone or a hot-swappable chassis-based extender.
· Easy to install.
· Includes a DC power supply. Or you can power multiple units with the space-saving 19" rackmountable FlexPoint Power Chassis.
· Features DTE/DCE configuration for easy connections to DTE or DCE devices using straight-through cabling.
· Supports half- and full-duplex.
· Remote loop capability for remote fiber testing and LEDs for status monitoring.
Technical Specifications for FlexPoint RS-232 to Fiber Converter, 850-nm Multimode, 2.5 km, ST:
Flow Control —
Software: X-ON, X-OFF;
Hardware: RTS, CTS, DCD, DCR
Operation — Asynchronous, point-to-point
Speed (Maximum) — 115.2 kbps
CE Approval — Yes
Connectors — RS-232 side: DB9 F;
Fiber side: (1) pair of ST
Power — From the included DC power supply (9 VDC/500 mA or 5 VDC/750 mA); or from the FlexPoint Power Chassis
Size — 1"H x 3"W x 4"D (2.5 x 7.6 x 10.2 cm)
Weight — 0.4 lb. (0.2 kg)